PopChar helps you get the most out of your font collection. With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar provides a frustration-free way to access any font’s special characters.
- Expanded accessibility – Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters — Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar makes it happen.
- Interface advantages – PopChar displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can’t access most of these characters from your keyboard — PopChar puts them within your reach.
- Liberating compatibility – No matter what app you are using, PopChar brings snappy simplicity to all font-related tasks. Whether you’re working with a word processor or a Web browser, PopChar integrates seamlessly.
- Smarter searching – PopChar’s seasoned search capabilities will help you find what you are looking for, whether you need to search for a character by name, identify fonts that contain specific characters, or explore the entire character set of a font.
Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later
Web Site: http://www.ergonis.com/products/popcharx/
What’s New in PopChar 8.5
- New option for lightondark character table in Mojave’s Dark Mode
- Preference option for highlighting favorite characters
- New mechanism for alternative names in the Unicode standard (currently used to unify lambda/lamda)
- Layouts are now always listed in alphabetical order in the menu