Descriptions for Storyist 3.5.0
Release Date: September 15, 2017
Developer: Storyist Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://storyist.com
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/storyist/id921786088?mt=12
Storyist is a powerful writing environment for novelists and screenwriters.
“I have now written three novels using Storyist and it has proven itself invaluable to me.” – Michael Brandman, Bestselling Author.
With Storyist, you can:
• Produce submission-ready manuscripts and screenplays. Storyist provides a rich text editor with support for comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets so you can create properly formatted manuscripts and screenplays. And Storyist comes with manuscript and screenplay templates so you can focus on the writing, not the formatting.
• Work with your story at a high-level. Storyist lets you sketch out a story using index cards and then refine it with customizable plot, character, and setting sheets.
• Keep all your writing organized and accessible. Storyist organizes your novel manuscripts, screenplays, notes, and other project-related writing so you can access them with just a few clicks.
• Create ePub and Kindle editions of your work.
Features at a Glance
• Word processor with support comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets.
• Automatic manuscript and screenplay formatting with familiar tab and return key shortcuts.
• Virtual cork board with support for color-coded index cards.
• Customizable story sheets.
• Imports and exports RTF, Plain Text, Word, Scrivener, Fountain, and Final Draft FDX files.
• Exports ePub, Kindle, and PDF.
• Works great with Storyist for iOS, so you can create, review, and revise your work wherever inspiration strikes.
What’s New in Storyist 3.5
* A book editor view for creating print-ready PDFs.
* New text tools for splitting and merging files.
* Support for macOS High Sierra.